While Tweeting with Pesky Pippi (I know, it’s like we were destined to be friends) last night, I got a brilliant idea. Who needs to hint around the Christmas bush? Here’s my “Dear Santa” list.
Yes, I’m a greedy asshole who made a Christmas list last night. I worked really hard on it, too. So Santa, buddy… I’ll take the following AWESOME items:
- Munchkin Christmas Edition?! 3 different bonus packs?! Yes. Yes. and Yes. Available for under $10 each on Amazon
- A Harry Potter Light Switch decal (Because I’m a complete nerd and sometimes I need a little pick-me-up), available from Etsy for only $9.99
- The Grammar Pack (The low price of $40 for 5 posters of Grammar Nazi joy on The Oatmeal)
- A holiday cheese dish towel, available from Zazzle for only $17.55 (get it? The Baby Cheeses?!?!?!)
- A Middle Finger Key (only $8.95 from CoolMaterial)
- ANYTHING from ThisiswhyImBroke.
Now, while you all think I just made a greedy ass Christmas list (totally under $100 for anyone not in the mood to do math)…I also showed you some really cool websites where you can find crazy unique gifts for the people you love. You know, if you’re into the whole buying people stuff for Christmas or birthdays or something.
I’d like to say that I’m going to make Christmas presents…but the last time I did that, I was up until midnight on Christmas Eve cutting myself with roller blades and tying fleece knots and wrapping presents. No thank you.
Do I really want these things? Maybe. Do I really need any of these things? No. But if Santa were to wrap them up and put them under the tree or in my stocking, it’s not like I would, you know…complain or anything!