Good morning, Blog Friends!
I spent a brief period selling Tastefully Simple products (and was terrible at it, mostly because I only wanted the discount and didn’t really focus on the selling part), so I’m quite familiar with them. And they rock.
The perks of Tastefully Simple
- Tastefully Simple products are great for people who love good food and don’t have a lot of time to spend cooking. All of the products can be easily made using 1-2 ingredients within an hour.
- The possibilities are endless. I’ve included some of the recipes that I created with TS products on my own, but the website also offers a HUGE recipe bank of ideas.
- They offer standard and seasonal products, so the product list is always changing, but they always offer fan favorites.
- The products will ship to your door quickly and easily by purchasing items through their online shop.
Here are 3 recipes of my own creation that I absolutely LOVE:
Light Spinach and Bacon Dip
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 2 Tbs Tastefully Simple Bacon Bacon™
- 1 Tbs Tastefully Simple Spinach & Herb Dip Mix
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and serve with raw veggies, pretzels, or reduced guilt potato chips (I like Trader Joe’s the best). Brian and I may or may not have consumed an entire bag of chips and the whole damn dip during one weekend Dr. Who marathon…
Absolutely Almond Pound Cake™ French Toast with Strawberry Rhubarb Syrup
This is NOT a light recipe. But it’s certainly a delicious one.
Pound Cake recipe:
- 1 box Tastefully Simple Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix™
- 3/4 cup butter (I use whipped butter)
- 1 cup water
Mix ingredients, pour into a greased loaf pan, and bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
French toast and syrup recipe:
- 4 slices of Tastefully Simple Absolutely Almond Pound Cake™
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbs Tastefully Simple Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread
Combine egg and milk-stir well. Coat each slice of pound cake lightly in the egg mixture. Heat a greased pan to medium heat, and place the coated slices in the pan. Cook each side until golden brown. Combine maple syrup and fruit spread, stirring well. (Optional: warm syrup in the microwave). Serve.
Key Lime Coconut Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 1 box Tastefully Simple Key Lime Cheese Ball Mix
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs Tropical Coconut Balsamic de Modena (or any coconut flavored white balsamic vinegar)
- Tropical fruit (I used mango, papaya, and pineapple) cut in cubes
Combine the first 3 ingredients (discard the graham cracker crumbs from the cheese ball mix or save for another recipe). Serve chilled with tropical fruit.